Sunday, July 31, 2011

Date 13, Karl

I met Karl when I was at the lake with my best friend for July 4th. I should have known better not to take this kid seriously when he fell off the boat and hit his head on the deck because he was so drunk. We had a lot of fun at the lake, and I was excited to hear from him that next week. We ended up going to Kennedy's for drinks and appetizers and dinner. It was a lot of fun. We had great conversation, and the beer was really good.
So the next weekend we all went out together with a bunch of people. He met my friends, and he ended up being really clingy the whole night. He would poke me and not have anything to talk about. Then he wanted to dance, and I wasn't into it. I wanted to dance with other guys but every time I turned around he was always there to back it up. Ughh leave me alone! He was just a little too out of control. We went outside to get a cab and he would not leave me alone. He ended up grabbing my face and kissing me, and he grabbed my ass. He ended up calling me at 4 am, the next day twice, and texting way too much. Yikes... its always too good to be true.

No comments:

Post a Comment