Sunday, July 31, 2011

Ok it's Date 12. Cody the nub.

So this fine ass country boy took me out on a date in NoDa. Cody and I have known each other for about 3 years. We lived next to each other in college. I just never have thought of him in the romantic way. We had a great time, and he had traveled 45 minutes in his loud ass truck to come pick me up. Such a sweet guy.

But, the thing is he is just soooooo country. Which isnt a bad thing but he wears wife beaters and fishes all the time. Fishing is boring. Unless you give me a beer and I catch something in the first 5 minutes im gone. I'll fish for sharks on a boat, as long as its sunny and I can get a tan while waiting for that little fucker.
Anyway, there is one more thing. He has a nub on his ring finger :( . It got cut off by some piece of equipment when he was 8. Poor guy. But I always think about wedding photos if I were to marry him and our hands together with our rings.... it would be a nub and a beautiful hand. Whatever. Thats shallow.

So a couple weeks after that date he invited me to see Dierks Bentley in Boone. I told him I didnt have the funds for that right now, but I would love to. He ended up buying my ticket, driving me up there, and paying for every meal and drink I consumed. What a sweet boy. So i mean I thought that I should sleep with him for payback for all that. Thats fair right? Too bad I blacked out hooking up. It must have been those 15 drinks I had from earlier. So the next weekend he ended up coming here after the bar to sleep here. I drove him back to his home town, and he put $40 worth of gas in my car. What a sweet boy. We got to his house and he leaves me with this parents while he changed!!! I had to start up a conversation with these country folks after I dropped their son off from my house. They were probably thinking I was such a slut. My short shorts and messy hair didn't help either. After that awkward moment we went to a movie and lunch. I had such a great time..... guess we will have to see where this takes us.

He is one of the sweetest guys ive ever met in my life. He would treat me so well and be the best boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment