Thursday, February 17, 2011

Date 1 Adam

Hellooooo Adam...hott hot hotttieee from up North. reaaaaallly good looking, 6'3 tall dark handsome, successful works at Bank of America.... was so nervous when I met this guy. I walked into this really nice restaurant that was packed with professional young adults. I felt like everyone knew I was on match.com meeting this kid for the first time. I knew exactly who he was, and he greeted me with a big smile. Oddly he reminded me of my cousin Bill because he just acted like him and had a lot of energy. So anyway we hit it off and talked non-stop for 2 hours about everything over wine and calamarie and zucchini chips...yum. Overall he seemed like a great person that I would like to see again. But...there is always a but right allison? Ugh he texts so weird like statements about nothing. I'm not a good texter anyway (you can ask all my roommates and friends because I never know what to say back because I'll sound like a weirdo) but I just never know what to say back to him. He's kinda sketch but my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment