Thursday, February 17, 2011

Date 2 Bronsyn


We had a lot of fun...went to the Bobcats/Heat game and drinks at Connellys (which was pitch black by the way so I could barely see this kid). He was like 20 minutes late meeting me (strike 1) because of traffic and the rain so I enjoyed a stella by myself...geez. We met and then went to the game. We were like 15 rows back which was a plus for him because those seats cost like 75 dollars but a strike (2) for him because he kept bitching about how expensive they were. So we small-talked and joked, etc (one of our conversations was about reefer (not every one smokes from App State dude))and then all of a sudden I turn around and about 5 rows up I see these deuches with long hair cheesin. They were his best friends...so I kinda weirded out but thankful because they ended up giving us a ride home. Prob wont see him again though. Hes all about smoking weed and partying and has weird friends. He called me that night at 2 am and said "Yo Allison, I'm here with a case of beer and I'm in a taxi, what should i do?" AHAHAHAH i was like uhhhh im going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment