Thursday, February 17, 2011

Date 4 Steve

Ok so I probably should have listened to my "red flag" when in his email he sent me he said geez thought you forgot about me ;) when I didnt respond for like 2 days. Can you say stage five clinger? I met this guy at Nikkos Sushi which is a very nice bar/sushi restuarant in uptown. I got there and he was good looking, tall, seemed like a nice guy. We sat down and right then was like a button for this guy to not stop talking. We ordered some cool sushi rolls and he talked about his job, his old jobs, his hometown, his family, his job, his friends, his weekend, his job, his plans, him him him him. Geez... i could barely get a word in! And when I did he would cut me off and start talking about himself again. Plus he had a bad mouth and threw the f-bomb a lot which didnt impress me... andhes a little pussy drinkin Riesling White Wine and vodka cranberries...ummm I dont think so!!! That was a turn off. He just talked about himself and told stories and shit about fighting. So i chowed down on some fuckin awesome sushi and drank more. I got drunk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment