Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Date 6 Tom

So I woke up last Sunday at 12:20 pm.... my date was at 1 pm for lunch. I felt like a train had run over me because I was so freaking hung over from the night before. Ugh whenever I start the night out by saying " I want to get black out belligerent drunk" it never goes well. So after I got over the fact that I ate a whole box of macaroni and cheese last night at 3 am I pulled myself out of bed to get ready. I couldn't find ANYTHING to wear so I just wore what I had on from the night before...what a dirty whorebag. So I met this Jolly Green Giant at Loco Lime (He was 6'5 dayyyummm thats what I'm talkin about!). Right as we were getting a table he starts talking about how his friend played a joke on him and put his number on craigslist for an ad about a goat farm. So he had like 15 voicemails this morning. Whoopiedoo 31 year old. Anyway, I felt like shit so I wasnt myself, but I pushed through the date. We both worked at Outback hah, annnnd he travels Monday-Friday. Thats really all I can remember. I think I was still drunk on that date. So he was cool and all, but I'm like uhhhhh when would I EVER see you? Also, he was like "yea all the girls I know that turn 28-29 start turning crazy and want to get married and shit; I'm in no rush"... and I'm thinking uhhh ya because they may want to start a life and a family. On the other hand, you are 31 and single. Are you waiting for retirement in order to get married?

No comments:

Post a Comment