Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Date 9 Wade

So the other night I went to meet this kid at Coco Osteria, a really nice Italian restaurant in uptown. I sipped on some pino noir as I waited for this guy to park, and when he met me he looked shy. We sat down and he didn't take his coat off for about 15 minutes (weird). So I could tell he was a little shy, I mostly did the talking because I am a professional 1st dater. So this guy knows like all of my friends who went to UNCW. He seems like the shy guy who didn't talk much but secretly knew who everyone was. Hmm, so at the end of dinner we had the bill. He gave his card to the server, and he came back to tell him his card was declined. Uhhhhhhhh. So he tried another card, declined. Uhhhhhhhh. So this guy went to the atm and apparently there was a security block on his card so he couldn't get any money out. Uhhhhhhhhh WHAT? So luckily, he had $20 in cash. Oh fuck, really...really? so I paid the rest ($30 something).  But seriously, I mean I felt kinda bad BUT you freaking asked me out on this date and I have to pay? I wouldn't have ordered all those drinks!!! Ugh so I was turned off by it even though I kinda felt bad. I mean not really. Dude if you are going on a date, you need to be prepared. He asked if he could see me again, and I was like yea of course (a part of me was thinking "yea you can take me out until we are even bucko"). Overall the date was good though... I felt bad for the guy....

No comments:

Post a Comment