Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Pub Crawl

Hellllooooooo, calling all match dates! Meet me at the corner of Tyron and College St. I saw 4 Match people. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. I saw Adam, saw Clint, saw Steve (douche), this other guy I forgot to email back, and this kid Brian (who is so desperate) was trying to meet up. I'm sorry but what do you NOT get about someone not responding to your text messages and not wanting to meet you. Last wednesday Brian texted me "hey". I didn't respond. Then he said "Hey what are you up to tonight?" I didn't respond. Then he said "Wanna go to a Bobcats game?" I didn't respond. I know that is mean but his name freaks me out because it was my ex's name. So that night of the Pub Crawl he texted me "Hey what are you doing." AFTER I HAD NOT RESPONDED 3 past times. I said "Pub Crawl." He said "Want to me up?" I didn't respond.

Oh by the way, when I saw that dumbass Steve, he was wearing like umbro pants. ew. Then he was on the phone and was like hey and like walked away as if he was on an important phone call. I was so glad he walked away from me, and later that night he texted me "Hey sorry I walked away from you, I had to meet my buddy, how was your night?" I didn't respond. I hope he doesn't contact me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment