Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Date 7- Clint (Date 2)

Last weekend Clint texted me "Hey babe how was your weekend, I wanna see you this week." Ok. I do NOT like the nickname "babe." It reminds me of the cute little pig in that movie Babe. So when a guy calls me that I'm like what I'm a pig? But anyway, he wanted to get together, and I was thinking you know maybe we should try this out again. So he picked me up in his nice loaded jeep grande cherokee. We went to this awesome Tapas Lounge/Sushi Bar called Soul. This place was cool. All the servers has tattoo sleeves. Anyway, we ordered some delicious food including fried goat cheese bruschetta and lamb lollipops. The whole time during the date though all I thought about was how bad I wanted to watch the new episode of the Bachelor I was missing. Is that bad? So after we finished dinner he asked if I wanted to go to a local bar and as the nice person I am, I was like whatever is fine. Ugh. We went to this bar, and I just wanted to go home and watch the bachelor. I had this whole idea in my head of how I'm gonna make him NOT like me anymore so it would be easier to let go so I wouldnt have to break it to him and tell him I just want to be friends. So I pulled out the "psycho" girl in me and talked about my ex's, relationships, my future, how I'm scared to get into a relationship, how I'm slow at starting a relationship, blah blah blah. Well that shit backfired and it made him like me even more. COME ON now, really? He was like "yeah I feel the same way" and I'm like "fuck, you do?" He did get some points though when he said I had this sexy quiet confidence. Hmm...good one buddy. He is a great guy and fun to hang out with, but when I think about kissing him and being romantic... I dont have that attraction toward him. That's a problem. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment